Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Mighty Kwinn!

After only 31 years, Hasbro finally released a Kwinn figure in his khakis, and now he is mine!  


With GI Joe's presence in the toy aisle wasting away to almost nothing, I bit the bullet and ordered a full case from Entertainment Earth, and I'm glad it did.  The full case of 12 Wave 3.5 figures was $114.99 and had free shipping, so not only did it save me the hassle of trying to find these figures at retail, I got them for less than they would have run me at the store to boot!  So if you haven't ordered these babies online already, do it now, you won;t be sorry!

I would love to stay here and go on and on about how cool these figures are, but I still have an entire case of these figures to open up and play with, so if you will excuse me, I have some liberating to do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment