Thursday, August 22, 2013

Always Search TJ Maxx

A TJ Maxx store is like going to a brightly lit garage sale that is going on all the time.  When you walk in you never know what you are going to find, and this evening was no exception.   I had to buy a shirt for my son's school pictures, so while he was getting his hair cut I stopped in at a TJ Maxx to see what cheap clothes they had.  I managed to score a polo shirt fairly quickly, so I made my way to the toy section and browsed around, seeing the same Star Wars, Avengers, and Battleship Kre-O sets I have seen over and over.  Feeling like this was going to be another strike out, I took a quick glance at the clearance shelf, and saw a figure I didn't recall seeing beforeUpon closer inspection I saw that it was a Sorcerer Fury Loki, a figure that I had never seen in the wild.  Looking at the back, I saw the hard to find Sif figure, and thought to myself how cool it would be to finally get one of those, and then I saw Sif herself laying on the shelf below Loki.  Faster than you could say "Great Odin's ravens!" I scooped them up and headed for the register.

The best part?  Both figures were on clearance for $4 each!  So I guess the moral of the story is,always be sure to check out TJ Maxx, you'll never know what's there!

 
Eight Bucks well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment