Monday, February 11, 2013

So it begins!

Welcome to the all-new Next Great Adventure Blog! 
Before we get knee-deep in the geekery, let me start off by giving you a little introduction about myself and my interests.  My name is Michael Walstrom, and I was born a Geek.  Some of my earliest memories were watching televisionand movies, reading comic books, and collecting action figures.  Some folks grow out of this stage in their teens, but I never did, instead it got bigger (And way more expensive!).  One of my favorite things is discussing my interests with other people, and thanks to the Internet I have the opportunity to discuss it with way more people than I ever imagined, so even if you don’t know who Snake Eyes or Lightning Lad are I hope you’ll enjoy reading this blog, and I will do my best to be entertaining.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment