Monday, July 22, 2013

The Age of Ultron Indeed

So the next Avengers movie will be titled THE AVENGERS:THE AGE OF ULTRON.  Sounds good to me!  Ultron is a classic Avengers foe, and is perfectly suited for the big screen.  My only concern is that Hank Pym will not be involved in his creation, it he was in the comics.  But, in Joss we trust, so I have the utmost confidence that Mr. Whedon will deliver a blockbuster in what is shaping up to be a year of blockbusters.  Seriously, 2015 is going to be loaded, I can't wait!

So if Dr. Pym isn't Ultron's creator in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, who is?  Well, my money is on Jarvis.  Picture this: Javis' AI goes haywire and somehow inhabits an experimental admantium suit Tony Stark was working on....

As excited as I am for the next Avengers movie, we still have a Thor, Captain America, and Guardians of the Galaxy to look forward to, so I can wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment