Friday, March 29, 2013

The Countdown to the G.I. Joe Convention Has Begun!

Well, G.I. JOE :RETALIATION has finally made it to theaters, and it's looks like it should do well at the box office.  Less than a week from now the annual G.I. Joe Convention will kick off in Indianapolis, and I will be there tweeting and posting amid the chaos.

 If you are going, stop by and say "Hi" when I'm at the Joecustoms.com table.  And while you're there, take a look at the incredible custom G.I. Joe figures that will be on display.  Even if you have never made a custom figure, the JC staff will be more than happy to help you get started with tricks and tips for customizers of every level.

I plan on doing a full run down of all Joecon activities, so check back here often.  For on the spot coverage, follow me on Twitter at @NxtGr8Adventure .  I try to focus on the 12" figures as there are lots of other sites, such as generalsjoes.com that do an excellent job of covering the 3 3/4" side of things.

Hopefully the week should go quick, but I still have lots to do before I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment